1939 - Visit by City Council to Dockyard Church
30th April. At the invitation of the C-in-C, the City Council and their principal officer paid an official visit to the Dockyard Church. After robing at Admiralty House, the Civic representatives walked in procession to the church and were received by the Admiral Superintendent (Rear-Admiral R. Ross Turner) and the Dockyard Chaplin (The Revd. E. S. Ulyet). After the service the City representatives were received at Admiralty House by the C-in-C and Lady Cork and Orrery.